The A4H weekly training sessions are an intensive training opportunity that allows young athletes to benefit from the instruction of skilled university and pro-level basketball players. In these sessions youth are put through a number of drills suited to their age and skill level. These sessions will focus on individual basketball abilities, skills and fitness as well as challenge athletes mentally. Whether your athlete is a beginner or advanced player, they will be challenged to improve their game in a fun and inclusive learning environment. Sessions are co-ed for athletes in grades 5 - 10 (different time slots for different age groups, see below).
Training sessions will take place outdoors. All athletes are required to bring their own basketball as well as water bottle. For the safety of all athletes there will be no direct contact with other players during these sessions.
- Cost: $75 per week (10 hours of training per week)
- Ages: Grades 5 - 12 (see age appropriate session times below)
- Time: 9:00am - 11:00pm (grades 5 - 8); 11:30am - 1:30pm (grades 5 - 8); 2:00pm – 4:00pm (grades 9 - 12); ** athletes attend the same time slot each day for 1 week **
- Date: weekly from July 5th - August 27th
- Location: Brampton West
- Player to Coach Ratio: 6:1