The A4H weekend training sessions are an intensive training opportunity that allows young athletes to benefit from the instruction of skilled university and pro-level basketball players. In these sessions youth are put through a number of drills suited to their age and skill level. These sessions will focus on individual basketball abilities, skills and fitness as well as challenge athletes mentally. Whether your athlete is a beginner or advanced player, they will be challenged to improve their game in a fun and inclusive learning environment. Sessions are co-ed for athletes in grades 5 - 10 (different time slots for different age groups, see below).
Training sessions will take place outdoors. All athletes are required to bring their own basketball as well as water bottle. For the safety of all athletes there will be no direct contact with other players during these sessions.
- Cost: $20 per session, each session is 2 hours
- Ages: Grades 5 - 12 (see age appropriate session times below)
- Time: 9:00am - 11:00pm (grades 5 - 8); 11:30am - 1:30pm (grades 5 - 8); 2:00pm – 4:00pm (grades 9 - 12);
- Date: May 29th; June 5th, June 12th, June 19th
- Locations: Outdoor Courts – McCrimmon School (Brampton West) and St. Thomas Aquinas (Brampton East)
- Player to Coach Ratio: 6:1